Thank you for visiting our blog.
We are a stay-at-home family of four (hubby works outside of the home). Ethan just turned 4 years young in Oct. and little Emmanuel is 5 months next week. We are here to share our world with you with reviews, tips, tricks and just plain fun times. We recently started both a Facebook and Instagram account to better share our photos and activities. You can those out on the sidebar ->
On this blog we have fun tabs for every day of the week:
- Mommy & Me Mondays: Learning to navigate this journey of motherhood with grace.
- Tasty Tuesdays: Trying new recipes to expand the taste palates.
- Whatever Wednesdays: Any topic to talk about.
- Thankful Thursdays: Taking time out of the week to express praise reports and take prayer requests.
- Funday Friday: Amazing fun and simple activities to do on your own or with the kids.
- Saturday Projects: Great DIY projects for around the house.
- Sunday Reads: Learning to treat the days given to us as treasures and appreciating a good book.
Now that’s not to say we will be able to 100% update daily (although that is the goal). If you have any topics you would like to see covered on this blog, please let us know. Hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as we love writing it. 😀
Have a wonderful day today!
The Cabello Brothers