Thank you for visiting our blog.
We are a stay-at-home family of five. Ethan just turned seven years young in October and little Emmanuel is not so little anymore. He turned three on Father’s Day this year. We were blessed when a week later we were able to bring home our new addition to the family, Baby Elián. We are here to share our world with you with reviews, tips, tricks and just plain fun times. We started both a Facebook and an Instagram account to better share our photos and activities. You can check those out on the sidebar ->
On this blog we have tabs for different topics:
- Sunday Reads: Sitting back and appreciating a good book.
- Mommy & Me: Learning to navigate this journey of motherhood with grace.
- Whatever, Wherever: Any topic to talk about.
- Thankful & Thoughtful: Taking time to express praise reports and reflect on life.
- Simple Projects: Great DIY projects for around the house.
If you have any topics you would like to see covered on this blog, please let us know. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as we love writing it.
Have a wonderful day today!
The Cabello Brothers